What Makes Us Different Than Most Music and Dance Schools
1. We offer music lessons and dance classes for ALL AGES. In addition to private lessons on most instruments we also have Early Childhood Music and Movement Classes for 0-7 yrs of age. We also have a comprehensive, developmentally sound dance program for children of all ages!
2. All of our instructors are University trained. Many of our teachers have masters and doctorate degrees in their specialty. This includes our early childhood music and movement classes which are taught by Orff Specialists with additional training and influences in Music Together, Kindermusik, Musikgarten and The Gordon Music Learning Theory.
3. Choice of more than 1 teacher to fit your child's personality and learning style.
4. Ability to schedule multiple family members within same half hour to save on driving and waiting. Your time is valuable.
5. We pride ourselves on our student-centered environment. We strive to meet the needs of each individual student instead of forcing a preconceived, rigid curriculum. We value the journey.
6. Quadruple floating dance floor. A professional floor is installed in each dance room to reduce chances of injury and fatigue. This is a must for any person, children to adults. Safety first.
7. Rock band, ensembles and group workshops provided to give students applied musical experience. Various ensemble groups depending on our current student base such as Chorus, String Ensemble, Musical Theatre, Drama Class, Ukulele Class and Writing/Performing Workshops.
8. Help in choosing the right Instrument - For the young beginner, we have a music fundamentals class nicknamed “Pick an Instrument”. This class is ongoing. Students get to experience piano, violin and guitar while learning important music fundamentals. This is to ready the student for a most positive private lesson experience!
9. Plenty of Performance Opportunities - In addition to the traditional free recitals, we also offer performance workshops, Composition Recitals, Ensemble performances, Family Music Night, and a Holiday Sing.
10. WE TRULY CARE ABOUT MUSIC and DANCE EDUCATION!